Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fail

I totally fail at updating this... sorry. I was a little busy, I just got married. Could not be happier. Loving life with my new husband so much. Anyway, here are some pictures that I've taken since the last time I posted.


Surfing hippo.




Wicket

In other photo news, the photographer that did our wedding should be calling this week to give me an update about the photos. We're also scheduling another shoot to happen here at our house. When Bob showed up the day of the wedding his first words were, "This is where you live?" Needless to say he likes it! He'll be coming back out soon I hope.

I'll try to be better about updating this, it will be easier during the summer when I'm outside with my camera way more often. Speaking of, cruise in July, two weeks, so that will be a big entry.
Love Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment