Monday, February 1, 2010

A Photography Blog














I figured this was a great way for me to keep my photography as a more daily part of my life.

So I was looking for a wedding photographer tonight, and as I was looking through some destination photos. I had an idea. Ed and I are taking a cross country trip next summer, sort of a one year anniversary celebration. Well my idea was to take my wedding dress along with us and take self portraits in front of epic landscapes and famous locations. Just picture it, me in my gown on the edge of the Grand Canyon at sunset! How perfect.

This blog is to help me keep up with my photography and maybe even help get my name and work out there.

Here's some work to start.

3 comments:

  1. more please :)
    that is a brilliant idea to take your wedding dress on a road trip, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jodi! Nice pictures! They're beautiful! I've always wanted to be extremely talented at photography...unfortunately, that'd require me to actually get a camera first, so...keep posting pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER?! go post to adrien bloom on facebook!

    ReplyDelete